I would love to encourage people to pray for the professionals in the Entertainment Industry, so that they will find the Lord.  As a Producer and as the Director of the Hollywood Prayer Network (www.hollywoodprayernetwork.org) my heart's desire is to mobilize Christians around the world to stop hating Hollywood, boycotting it's product and talking against it, but to see our industry as a mission field - full of people who are influencing the world with their product, but they just don't know Jesus.  We find that by praying for the cultural influencers and entertainment decision-makers, we are changing the hearts of the people creating the media.  And when their hearts change, their product changes.  Would you join me in praying for the people, the projects and the issues in Hollywood so that we can see cultural revival?  Thanks so much.  Karen Covell (Karen@hpnemail.org)

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –

>>>KEEP SCROLLING for RELATED CONTENT & COMMENTARY, RESOURCES & REPLIES

• Karen, so amazing to find that there are those who are praying for Hollywood. This has been on my heart for years. Looking forward to exploring your website and praying. 
  • It is SOOO GREAT to connect up with you!  I SOOOO agree with your post and what you have written!!!  I am in the process of writing a book, titled, The Power of the Culture-Changing, Battle-Closet Warrior - (Subtitle): Don't Just Simply Change the Channel, Radically Change the Culture!  I LOVE what YOU do!  I have visited your website in the past and again tonight...and I COMPLETELY LOVE AND SUPPORT what YOU do!  Taking on a slightly different approach than what you have described, I have been the Personal Intercessor to a Christian Filmmaker, and I am PASSIONATELY trying to encourage and empower the Body of Christ to pray for Christian Filmmakers.  I made a short, introductory video that captures my mission:  http://youtu.be/3RQCeyFo3Es  When we all work together, we CAN BE CULTURE CHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  I look forward to changing the culture alongside of you!!!!!!!!!!!!  May GOD continue to BLESS your WONDERFUL and MUCH-NEEDED ministry!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

• Dear Michael,

I'm so sorry that I haven't checked this website for many months!  I would love to add you to our monthly Hollywood Prayer Network email, if you're willing to give me your email address.  You can reach me at: karen@hpnemail.org.  We also have an "I to I" Prayer Partnership program where we can match an intercessor outside of Hollywood to pray for a Christian media professional inside of Hollywood.  If you're interested, it would be great to match you up.  Thanks again.  Warmly, Karen Covell

Michael Selland said:

Karen, so amazing to find that there are those who are praying for Hollywood. This has been on my heart for years. Looking forward to exploring your website and praying. 
  • Anne,

How great to hear your heart for praying for artists.  I would love to include you in our monthly HPN emails where we tell people each month how they can be praying for the people and the projects in Hollywood. If you're willing to give me your email address.  You can reach me at: karen@hpnemail.org. We also have an "I to I" Prayer Partnership program where we can match an intercessor outside of Hollywood to pray for a Christian media professional inside of Hollywood.  If you're interested, it would be great to match you up.  That would be exciting for us to connect.  Thanks again for your enthusiasm and your heart for Hollywood.  Warmly, Karen Covell 

Anne Cisz said:

It is SOOO GREAT to connect up with you!  I SOOOO agree with your post and what you have written!!!  I am in the process of writing a book, titled, The Power of the Culture-Changing, Battle-Closet Warrior - (Subtitle): Don't Just Simply Change the Channel, Radically Change the Culture!  I LOVE what YOU do!  I have visited your website in the past and again tonight...and I COMPLETELY LOVE AND SUPPORT what YOU do!  Taking on a slightly different approach than what you have described, I have been the Personal Intercessor to a Christian Filmmaker, and I am PASSIONATELY trying to encourage and empower the Body of Christ to pray for Christian Filmmakers.  I made a short, introductory video that captures my mission:  http://youtu.be/3RQCeyFo3Es  When we all work together, we CAN BE CULTURE CHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  I look forward to changing the culture alongside of you!!!!!!!!!!!!  May GOD continue to BLESS your WONDERFUL and MUCH-NEEDED ministry!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

• Before I read this reply, I was so excited that I signed up for the e-mails through your website!  THANKS for your response...and may God CONTINUE to use you MIGHTILY for His Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's truly a fantastic thing you are doing!!!!!!!!!  :)

Karen Covell said:

Anne,

How great to hear your heart for praying for artists.  I would love to include you in our monthly HPN emails where we tell people each month how they can be praying for the people and the projects in Hollywood. If you're willing to give me your email address.  You can reach me at: karen@hpnemail.org. We also have an "I to I" Prayer Partnership program where we can match an intercessor outside of Hollywood to pray for a Christian media professional inside of Hollywood.  If you're interested, it would be great to match you up.  That would be exciting for us to connect.  Thanks again for your enthusiasm and your heart for Hollywood.  Warmly, Karen Covell 

Anne Cisz said:

It is SOOO GREAT to connect up with you!  I SOOOO agree with your post and what you have written!!!  I am in the process of writing a book, titled, The Power of the Culture-Changing, Battle-Closet Warrior - (Subtitle): Don't Just Simply Change the Channel, Radically Change the Culture!  I LOVE what YOU do!  I have visited your website in the past and again tonight...and I COMPLETELY LOVE AND SUPPORT what YOU do!  Taking on a slightly different approach than what you have described, I have been the Personal Intercessor to a Christian Filmmaker, and I am PASSIONATELY trying to encourage and empower the Body of Christ to pray for Christian Filmmakers.  I made a short, introductory video that captures my mission:  http://youtu.be/3RQCeyFo3Es  When we all work together, we CAN BE CULTURE CHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  I look forward to changing the culture alongside of you!!!!!!!!!!!!  May GOD continue to BLESS your WONDERFUL and MUCH-NEEDED ministry!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

• Thank you for the helpful and inspiring perspective, Karen.

This reply was deleted.