We are starting from today 24/7 praying for the Spheres of Influence
Praying for the sphere of Family
Satan rejoices in the destruction of humanity and especially the Mountain of Family. Souls who come to Christ remind him of his loss and eventual judgment. Therefore, Satan’s goal is taking away our victory and authority, to stop the advance of God’s kingdom. We are the advance team; through us, God advances His kingdom in enemy territory. God could by very word advance His kingdom, but he chooses to allow us to participate in the war. We are warriors in the Lord’s army, taking dominion from Satan.
When Jesus chose the disciples, they were not world’s all-stars. They were fishermen, tax-collectors, prostitutes and plain ordinary folk. What you and I see is the power of the Spirit in their lives. This same power of God’s Spirit dwells in us if we are saved. God reminded Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah not to rely on human power or effort but on the Spirit of God.
6 So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6
Our goal is to be faithful with the work we have at hand, God will take care of the rest. We can take comfort, in that the Lord rejoices in confounding the ways of the world. He rejoices in taking the simple and despised in this world and using them to show His greatness.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." 20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. I Corinthians 1:18-21
Our impact in this world how to be good Christian role models to our families and especially our Children. We need to pray for the mountain of FAMILY
Pray for God to bring Healing and Inner Healing for families through His people;
Major problems these days are single parenting, dysfunctional families, deal with physical and emotional abuse and other negative influences.
Scriptures of Building a Strong Christian Family Foundation
• Strong Marriage - Ephesians 5:22
• Parenting - Ephesians 6:1
• Aged Care - Ephesians 6:2
• Faith Building 6:4
• Home Building - Ephesians 5:23
• Ministry is centred at Home and the church (the Body of Christ) Ephesians 412-13
• Theology of the Body and Sexuality – Ephesians 5:31
• Commandments – Deuteronomy 6:6
• The Great Commission Disciple Making Church at Home and Church
• What are the Pillars for successful a Christian Home therefore a successful Christian living life inside the family and outside the family. Matthew 28:19-20
• Beliefs – Core Values -Action (be transformed to transform others) Ephesians Chap 1-3