-used to express joy, approval, or excitement.
-"Behold!" "Fear Not!" "Hallelujah!" "Glory!" "Joy!"
The First Yay! of Christmas ~ God Is With Us!
- Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and will bring forth a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel, which means "God with us.” – Matthew 1:23
- God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the rules of the Law, to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the Law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. – Galatians 4:4-5
The Second “Yay!” of Christmas ~ God Is A Savior!
- The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born tonight in Bethlehem! – Luke 2:11
- Look, here is the One of God who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29
- We have placed our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all and especially of those who believe. 1 Timothy 4:10
The Third “Yay!” of Christmas ~ Everyone Gets A Gift!
- After her baby is born, name him Jesus, because he will save (make whole) his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21
- Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the King, behold, there came wise men from the east (Persia) to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he that is born King of the Jews, for we have seen his star in the east, and come to worship him." – Matthew 2:1-2
The Fourth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ Joy To The Whole World!
- And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. – Luke 2:10
- When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. – Matthew 2:10
The Fifth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ God Rescued Us!
- Then after her baby is born, name him Jesus ("God saves"), because he will save his people from their sins.– Matthew 1:21
The Sixth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ Jesus Pitched A Tent!
- And Christ became a human being and lived here on earth among us and was full of loving forgiveness and truth. And some of us have seen his glory—the glory of the only Son of the heavenly Father! John 1:14
The Seventh “Yay!” of Christmas ~ God Was In Christ On A Mission of Forgiveness!
- What we mean is that God was in Christ, offering peace and forgiveness to the people of this world. And he has given us the work of sharing his message about peace. 2 Corinthians 5:19
The Eigth “Yay!” of Christmas ~God Was In Christ To Bring Peace For Our Planet!
- Glory to God in the highest heaven,” they sang, “and peace on earth for all those pleasing him.” – Luke 2:14
The Ninth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ No More Condemnation!
- God did not send his Son into the world to judge and condemn the world, but to be its Savior and rescue it!
- This is howGod loved the world: He gave his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed ...by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person’s failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him. " John 3:16-18
The Tenth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ We Have An Endless, Limitless, Future with God!
- Jesus is the One whom God raised from the dead, now our Leader and Savior, through whom all people can be transformed with a changed heart and life and their sins forgiven. Acts 5:31
- Throughout our history God has spoken to our ancestors by his prophets in many different ways. The revelation he gave them was only a fragment at a time, building one truth upon another.But to us living in these last days,God now speaks to us openly in the language of a Son, the appointed Heir of everything, for through him God created the panorama of all things and all time.
The Son is the dazzling radiance of God’s splendor, the exact expression of God’s true nature—his mirror image! He holds the universe together and expands it by the mighty power of his spoken word. He accomplished for us the complete cleansing of sins, and then took his seat on the highest throne at the right hand of the majestic One. - Hebrews 1:1-3
The Eleventh “Yay!” of Christmas ~ The Impossible Happened!
- For nothing will be impossible with God. – Luke 1:37
The Twelfth “Yay!” of Christmas ~ "Yay God!" ...
- Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" (too wonderful for words) – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- This is the true testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life has its source in his Son. Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son does not possess eternal life.I’ve written this letter to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you will be assured and know without a doubt that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:11-13
- Say "Yes!" to God
Creative and inspiring article! Thanks, brother. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
My thanks and prayers ...
Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Beloved Son to come and save us from our sins.
Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for coming so that Your Father is now our Father too, forever.
Rev 22:20, 21 ESV
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
A God-blessed Christmas!