U.S. Elections

We are just five weeks away from a very important midterm election! It is crucial that believers and churches pray seriously over the outcome of this election.

Below are a few resources you can get at our online store prayershop.org in the "Pray for America" section that are designed to help you and your congregation pray more on target . . . and to focus on God's purposes rather than our agenda.

I also want to encourage you, if you are not yet a subscriber to Prayer Connect, that you would consider. The issue that just came off press, "Where Are You God? Prayer through Suffering" will bless you whether you are in the midst of suffering or are praying for someone who is currently suffering. See Issue. Subscribe today and this will be the first issue of your subscription.

Blessings,

Jon Graf
Vice President of Resources and Publishing
National Day of Prayer Task Force

Pray on Target for Election

Includes prayer points and Scriptures to pray over 7 key areas:

1. Our Nation and the Issues it Faces
2. The Election Process
3. Candidates and Leaders
4. The Church
5. Media
6. Spiritual Warfare
7. Revival

Sold individually or in discounted packs of 10 or 100.

Get in the Habit of Praying for Nation Each Day

Hundreds of churches and more than 50,000 believers have prayed through Desperate for Change. This is a powerful 40-day prayer initiative that can get you into a regular pattern of praying for our nation.

New Resource on Sale Until Sept 30

31 Days of Prayer for My Nationfeatures writings of Ronnie Floyd, Dave Butts, Sammy Rodriguez, Kay Horner, Tom Phillips, Francis Chan, Tony Perkins and more. Let these dynamic writers increase your passion to pray for America!

On sale for $7.99 per copy until Sept. 30th. (Buy 5 or more copies and pay $6.99 each)

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –