Equipping Pastors and Faith-based Organizations To Produce More Prayer-energized Disciples and Ministries
Prayer Assist Training Seminars
- Biblical Prayer – Experiencing the power and confidence of Scripture centered prayer. Biblical Prayer Training: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- 4 Keys to Local Church Prayer – L.E.A.D.-Leadership, Evaluation, Apprenticeship, Deployment
- Building Local Church Prayer Teams – Training teams to pray fervently for ministries and ministry leaders
- Creating a Pastor’s Prayer Team – Training teams to pray fervently for pastors and staff
- Effective Prayer Meetings – Harnessing the power and presence of God through effective corporate prayer.
- Evangelistic and Missional Prayer – Training team members to pray for missions, outreaches, and those who don’t know Christ
- Evaluating Your Church’s Prayer Ministry – Using proven tools to assess your church’s prayer ministry and prayer culture.
- Growing as a House of Prayer Church – Overview of local church Prayer Ministry foundations, “best practices” and tools
- Hosting a Prayer and Worship Night – Learning a proven process for “worship-based” prayer events
- Personal Intercessory Prayer – Engaging in the power and privilege of God-focused, scripture-centered, promise-driven prayer. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6
- Corporate Intercessory Prayer – Engaging in the power and privilege of God-focused, scripture-centered, promise-driven prayer. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Maintaining A Biblical Prayer Focus – Enhance effectiveness in prayer by praying God’s promises back to Him
- Ministering to Others in Prayer – Equipping individuals to pray effectively for others
- Personal Prayer – Enjoying exciting, life-long communion with God through prayer
- Powerful Church Leadership Prayer – Accessing God’s wisdom for your ministry team by praying together
- Praying for the Lost – Intercessory prayer strategies and tools for praying for those who don’t know Christ
- Praying Your Prayer Share- Engaging every church member in the privilege, necessity, and passion for prayer
The "House of Prayer" graphic below shows 4 areas of prayer for a well-rounded praying disciple. Biblical intercession is a key component of every quadrant of a fully-developed praying disciple.
Definition: Biblical Intercession:
- God-led Intervention, the intersection between heaven and earth.
- Prayers that "hit the mark", reflecting God’s specific will.
- Standing before God and between God and others.
- A friend approaching a king with an intimate petition.
1. Personal Prayer: Praying disciples intercede for themselves.
2. Personal Intercession: Praying disciples intercede for others during their private time with God.
3. Ministry Prayer: Praying disciples intercede for others when they are with them or connect with them by phone, zoom, email, text, letter, etc.
4. Corporate Intercession: Praying disciples intercede together with their church, ministry group, family, etc.
You can download the Corporate Intercessory Prayer Overview Handout: Click here: effective-corporate-prayer-overview.pdf (prayerassist.org)
MORE @ Reimagine.Prayer ~