#ReimaginePRAYER...as the power to turn a gathering into a revival

Far too often the body of Christ works in our own little silos with little interaction or camaraderie in the battle.  So last year I began reaching out to other streams to invite intercession for Man Camp.  In some ways, it's an unlikely venue (not in a charismatic or pentecostal stream) that has received incredible power/visitation from the Lord.  I've participated with John Wimber and Randy Clark in a number of contexts nationally and internationally so I have some legit experience of revival moments.  Therefore I'm extending this invitation for more outpouring at this coming camp.

Without pretext or necessarily planning this way, Man Camp locations in the past 7 years in Southern Ohio and Kentucky have circled Cane Ridge.  It was at a Man Camp near Maysville, KY after ministering to hundreds of men for empowerment, deliverance, and repentance that I wondered if this was any reflection of what the camp meetings were like back in the days of the Second Great Awakening.  

I want to invite your intercessors or networks of intercessors to pray for the upcoming Man Camp.  Last year the event with 1900 men was an experience that called men to sing out the song, Rattle Rattle.. 
about dry bones rattling and coming to life and a powerful message  among many that called me to the battle!  www.mancamp.us

This year, we're expecting over 2000 men from 40 states.  One of our themes found via intercession is the release of Joy!  The Joy of the Lord is our strength!

See the attached Intercession Guide for  more information on how to pray into a history making event.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

And please spread the word!

Al Buchweitz
Business Catalyst

Schedule with me below:

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –