Vol. 36 - March. 2013

In this issue:

Good Friday Prayer time:

This prayer time can be used with any size group to guide them into the presence of the crucified Christ. I'm sorry to get it to you so close to Good Friday, but I had computer problems on the road and just couldn't get it out. Does anybody have a good Apple laptop you're willing to sell cheep or donate to our ministy?

How to improve your worship service without causing a fight:

1 - Conduct a simple worship service profile

Success is in the details and a worship service profile documents details of worship that reveal a great deal about how a church does worship and whether it’s actually giving quality time to the things it deems most important. For instance, if a congregation says that it wants to be a house of prayer , but spends two minutes in monologue prayer and only fifteen seconds in corporate prayer, but ten minutes on announcements; they’ve got some significant adjustments to make. To do a simple profile, you need to...

2 - Use the Worship Profile Kit if improvement in worship is needed.

This is the best way to improve worship. Not only will it alert you to deficiencies in the way your service is conducted; it gives you concrete information to discuss with church leaders, moving the discussion from likes and dislikes to facts and priorities. Click Here for more information.

ON SALE right now for $39.95 - free shipping - regularly $50 - Click Here for more information.

Click here if you're not already signed up for this free monthly email newsletter.

Unsubscribe | Address Change Back to top Store | Contact Us | ©2006 Lowell Snow Ministries

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –