a real church of the real God to the real world...

Welcome to the month of August.

We are heading into our 4th week of LIVE services. Praise the Lord everybody! God is good! Special thanks to of our church leaders for helping us make this transition. Myself, our Elders and the rest of our leaders look forward to worshipping with you Sunday morning.  

Please click on the following link https://youtu.be/4mkQAQ2LKic to view our Safety Guidelines video with all the key details to prepare you to reenter our services tomorrow morning. 

PRAYER: Our prayer meetings are Tuesday-Friday at 7:00pm. *Please remember we have a new Webex number and access code. To join by phone you can dial in by calling 1.415-655-0001; Access code: 126 900 5089#.  

MISSION: Our CPD has requested our prayers and support. They are under siege from the constant protests and acts of violence towards them and are wilting under the constant pressure. Myself and another Pastor with Mt Carmel had the opportunity to pray over CPD at our 19th district on Friday at 6:00PM. Similar times of prayer were being held in various districts throughout the city.

After the prayer time, I stayed around to encourage the officers. When I told them that our prayer meeting was focused on praying for them that evening, they couldn’t believe it. When I explained to them that the Bible instructs us to pray for them in 1 Timothy 2:1-4 they were shocked and amazed.

When I expressed our appreciation for them and told them we will continue to pray for them they were greatly encouraged. They really are tired and worn out and feel hated on by the public at large. They really need our prayers.

Please commit to continuing to pray for CPD. Here are some of the pressure points Chicago Police Department is dealing with. Constant protests (some quite violent), since last Thursday 4 officers have been shot. One was shot dealing with a domestic violence situation. 3 other officers were shot after the arrest of a person that they were taking into custody, Lastly, a Deputy Chief took his own life this week. Lord have mercy! 

Thanks for your prayers. They are powerful for the kingdom James 5:16.

Blessings,

Pastor Mark

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –

SCROLL for Related Content + Commentary & Resources + Replies

• Lord God,

We call on Your mighty Name to pray for all our law enforcement. They wake up in the morning, not knowing if they will still be alive by evening or wounded in hospital. This is just awful. All of them are vilified and mercilessly attacked. I remember the days when I had to pray my heart out for my brother who was a police officer. I had to call on Your Name many times to protect him and his family. You saved his life many times over the years. Thank You again, Lord God.

Now we pray for all these men and women and their families. Please protect each one at all times. Send Your angels to surround them with Your special protection. Let Your Spirit be with them to guide them what to do and how to do it. They have to make split-second decisions that can take a life or spare a life. No human can carry such a burden without Your help. They have to deal with the ugliest of evil. Please protect their minds and hearts. Heal them of post trauma stress. Give them Your peace. Let them feel Your love and let them be strengthened by You hand. Let them find comfort and joy in Your Words.

For those who do not know You, open their eyes to see the love of Jesus Christ through His cross and come to Him for forgiveness and eternal life. 

We plead the blood of Jesus Christ over all law enforcement and their loved ones.

In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ we pray, amen.

This reply was deleted.