>>>KEEP SCROLLING for RELATED CONTENT & COMMENTARY, RESOURCES & REPLIES

• Nancy we have lots of things online at our church.  We have a web prayer team, an Upteam that prays for our global workers, Emen's and Ewomen's accountablity groups and we do a virtual 24 -7 each year.

You can check this out at this link if you like: https://www.centralaz.com/Arena/Default.aspx?page=5257  

I have also written a book on prayer and prayer ministry.  It is call Threshold: Transformational Prayer; Transformational Prayer Leadership

You might be interested in what people are saying about the book:

"Paul is an innovative leader in the prayer world who leads prayer ministry on five campuses weekly. You will find the ideas in Threshold: Transformational Prayer, Transformational Prayer Leadership helpful, practical, insightful and—most important—reproducible.”

—Mark Batterson, New York Times best-selling author of The Circle Maker

“What is the biggest component missing from the church these days? Vision? Passion? Commitment? Nope! What’s missing most is prayer! Prayer is something most of us believe in far beyond our practice. For the past ten years Paul Covert has led our church to become passionate about praying. Not talking about praying, but praying. On this subject Paul is both an expert and a champion. If you want your prayer life to light up and to ignite your church in prayer, this book is a must-read. Far more than mere theory, this book will give you the practical steps that will lead to genuine transformation.”

—Cal Jernigan, Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church of Arizona

“What would happen if the church became the prayer force that God designed it to be? We would see explosive change as the power of heaven invaded the circumstances of earth. Paul Covert offers us a guide that is both practical and reverent. Everything in it flows from his years of experience. I hear it all the time: ‘How can I get my congregation, or Sunday School class, or small group to understand and practice prayer?’ This is what you have been asking for.”

—Jennifer Kennedy Dean, Executive Director of The Praying Life Foundation and author of Live a Praying Life

“I am an idea person. I like to go to seminars and read books that give me good ideas on how to pastor and lead better. If I read a book and it provides me with a couple of good, new ideas, I consider the book well worth the money spent to buy it and the time taken to read it. I have never read a book on any subject that had as many really good and creative ideas as this book does. It will probably take the rest of my life to implement all the great ideas I gleaned from this super book on prayer.”

—Dee Duke, Senior Pastor of Jefferson Baptist Church in Jefferson, Oregon, and author of Prayer Quest

Hopefully this will be helpful.

paul

This reply was deleted.