IBSA Prayer ~ Gram
Special Issue

What Makes This Issue Special
SBC @ Prayer
Revival * Renewal
Special Issue for IBSA Prayer Champions

After participating in a recent nationwide SBC teleconference, I had to create this special issue.

An increasing number of our leaders are realizing our need, our desperate need, for prayer.
Prayer that invites a cleansing work of the Holy Spirit in our own lives.
Prayer that welcomes sweeping change in how we function as congregations and associations.
Prayer that impacts our communities and influences our disintegrating culture.

Please ask the Lord how you and those in your sphere of ministry can participate in this important call for concerted prayer across our convention.

Do we really have a choice?

Phil Miglioratti, for prayer champions across our state

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –

SCROLL for additional content: Commentary ~ Resources~ Replies ~

• There is a great need for spiritual revival in our nation, and the spiritual battle being waged must be met first of all with spiritual weapons. As God’s people we must call on God to pour out His Spirit according to the guidelines He has given us:
    “If...My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray
    and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from
    heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)

The Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and North American Mission Board have partnered together to provide an opportunity for God’s people to meet God’s conditions for spiritual revival and national renewal. It is called the 40/40 Prayer Vigil for Spiritual Revival and National Renewal. The 40/40 Prayer

Vigil consists of 40 days of prayer from September 20-October 29, 2010, culminating in 40 hours of around the
    clock intercessions from October 29-31.

To participate, you can register your commitment at the Prayer Vigil website found at www.4040prayer.com. A
    Prayer Guide has also been created and is available as a free download at the website.

We are praying that God will revive His people. We are convinced that His people must meet the conditions for
    revival first. We hope you can join with us at this crucial time to seek the Lord’s face.

In His Service,
    Richard Land
    President, The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
    Southern Baptist Convention
This reply was deleted.