12342319899?profile=RESIZE_710x

Phil Miglioratti
Curator @ Reimagine.Network
Find mMe/ Follow Me >>>

• WHAT? ~  What is the 1-Question leaders must ask in order to #ReimagineFutureChurch?

Holy Spirit, how can we partner with you as servants of our Lord Jesus who is rebuilding the Church into a thriving global movment of the Gospel?

• SO WHAT?  - What makes this an urgent need for leaders to contemplate/explore/discuss/pray into?

Our plans. Our programs. Our personell. Everything needs to be a worship-bred (birthed in praise), Spirit-led ("be continually filled with the Spirit"), Scripture-fed (biblically rooted).

That requires authentic praise as the context that fuels prayerful listenintg which produces interaction, with the Spirit + the Scritures + the Church (congregation, team, gorup). leading to discernment and insight on next steps.

Reflection will probably stir up Repentance (a turning from what was toward what is to come). The Renewed mind of Romans 12:2 requires a willing ness to: Rethink Church, Reassess Ministry, Recalibrate Evangelism, Reformat Discipleship, Refresh Prayer

"If anyone belongs to Christ, there is a new creation. The old things have gone; everything is made new!in Christ." When we apply 2 Corinthians 5:17 to our ministries and congregatins as well as our personal walk of fatih, we can begin to reimagine with spiritual and bibilcal confidence.

• NOW WHAT?  - What action do you recommend we initiate?

Pray in your closet. When rleased, begin to cast a reviving-thriving vision to all your relationship ratios. Invite and facilite prayer in/for each ministry sphere.
    Inspire. Inform. Include others in the learning and discerning process. Interact in prayer, conversations, planning. Invest time-resources-money to make bold steps forward.
    Keep praying...

PRAY THAT … 

"Holy Spirit, how can we partner with you as servants of our Lord Jesus who is rebuilding the Church into a thriving global movement of the Gospel?  We seek to be filled (a continuous-corporate command).
     We commit to stop whatever needs to be stopped in order for us to start whatever you reveal needs to be birthed. We will at all times seek to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace..."

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –

SCROLL for additional content: Commentary ~ Resources~ Replies ~

• PONDERABLES . . .

Phil Miglioratti

WHAT? ~  What is the 1-Question leaders must ask in order to #ReimagineFutureChurch?

• What difference wouldit make to the functioning of our community if we disbanded and disappeared?
    • Am I? Is my team? prepared to be risk-takers ... change-makes ... trailblazers
    • What LIfe-Changing, Paradigm-Shifting, Ministry-Transforming question has influenced/impacted my life?
This reply was deleted.