Monthly prayer meetings are taking place on the first Sat of each month. I like to invite you in November to pray for 1 or 2 spheres from the below list, please reply if you are interested.
The vision of this group
The prayer focus is on the spheres/mountains of influence in all nations for:
Houses of Prayers
Law and Justice
Charity and Not for Profit Welfare
Sport and Recreation
Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”
What is the role of a prayer strategist for the spheres of influence
As strategists we are called to stand in the gap, research the spheres of influence in all nations with the support of local prophetic and apostolic leaders to destroy the strongholds of the enemy in the spheres of influence. We as prayer strategists, we work in partnership with others to engage in and catalyse prayers, train disciples which informs and flows from the team's vision and strategy through:
• Regularly drawing near to God in prayer, worship and adoration both individually and as a team
• Becoming aware of gaps and hindrances in reaching the vision God has entrusted to them;
• Researching, envisioning and refining strategies for overcoming those gaps;
• Maximizing strategic implementation of the team's strategies particularly related to prayer;
• Periodically refining those strategies with the team in times of prayer together.
1 Chronicles 12:32 speaks of the men of Issachar who understood the times and knew what needed to be done; these people might be representative of 'prayer strategists.' Nehemiah is another example. Nehemiah interceded about the broken down walls of Jerusalem and he gained favour with the king, permission and resources, mobilized teams to do the actual work, and oversaw the completion of the project. Prayer was the way he received a strategy and was integral to the project's success. In the New Testament, Barnabas was an encourager, connector and prophetic intercessor for in the spread of the Early Church. He brought Saul into relationship with the apostles and served alongside Paul in pioneering new work for the gospel. He was an another example of this same function in the Body of Christ.
Our principles are God’s principles on earth as it is in heaven
We are implementing these truths through many leaders who represent their spheres of influence/mountains/domains. The Sermon on the Mount (Matt.5-7) is understood to the manifesto of the Kingdom of God on earth. http://prayerstrategy.org/
At this time in history we live in the era of God's grace where good and evil can produce order or disorder according to our obedience or disobedience to God. In this reality two doctrines work in parallel: the free will of man and the sovereignty of God. While God calls all people to himself through his truth and kindness, not all will respond. God is not responsible for our sin and he will ultimately have the last say.
We will all be held accountable for the life we have been given (John 3:16-18). The time will certainly come when the Lord Jesus Christ will return to earth to rule and reign as King of kings and Lord of lords over the whole earth from the city of Jerusalem (Micah 4:1- 8).
Our faith in Christ the Son of the Living God, and this is where we stand. Our Mission is to pray and connect people who are passionate about participating in growing the governance of Christ in every sphere/mountain/domain of society and follow God’s command to love one another as He loved us
There are a few formative Kingdom of God principles that are critical to accomplishing the will and the ways of God on Earth as it is in Heaven:
1. There can be only one head, the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. There can be only one body of many different parts working together.
3. The authority of the head passes to the body and rests on the shoulders of the body to bring forth the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven (Matt 16:18).
4. The Body of Christ knows the will of the Head by Word and Spirit.
5. The Power of God is manifested in His power when we work in unity to achieve the above principles. His power is released through our faith to accomplish his will: "Later the disciples came to him privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we cast out the demon?” He told them, “It was because of your lack of faith. I promise you, if you have faith inside of you no bigger than the size of a small mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move away from here and go over there,’ and you will see it move! There is nothing you couldn’t do!" For our God is not only the God of individuals, he is also the God of nations (Rev 21:24).
Prayer Strategy for the Spheres of Influence