#ReimagineCHURCH...Seven Components of Sunday Worship Services
by Phil Miglioratti @ The Reimagine.Network
- Mini-Course: A set of articles/templates to help you #CoachYourTeam #ShareWIthLeaders (see below)
- Reengage your Sunday audience by
- Rethinking form and function and focus with a simple
- Review to Renew, not what you believe (doctrine) but how you
- Communicate to connect your members to the One who is the way-truth-life...
- Printable Your Voice Maters Worksheet
Invite people into the presence of God with a declarative Scripture, a blessing, a prayer, a song they stand to in silece…
Worship with praise, song, scripture, visuals...
Change “Announcement-Time“ to "Spot Light" of one (or a select few) ministry activities and options which people can invest their time, talent and treasure in… Remind them to place their tithes and offerings in a gift basket when the service is over and they go back into the world to serve.
Proclaim the word of God. Depending on the message and flavor of the biblical passage, unpack the Scripture as a teacher, preacher, evangelist, prophet, or counselor. Select the best suited format: lecture, sermon, seminar; standing or seated...
The Church is a House of Prayer. Encourage participation by praying. Silently. Two or three. Recitation. Response to a prayer or a series of prayers from assigned prayer prompters....
Give people an opportunity to think out loud and hear others think. Facilitate small group interaction. Ask Individuals to text their response that will be read and commented upon by the speaker/facilitator...
Provide at least one way in which the Scripture focus can be applied during the next week. Inform you will be contacting the membership (by texting or emailing or Facebook) for their feedback and further discussion...A Mini-Course to #CoachYourTeam / #ShareWithLeaders
- Reimagine Church? Why?
- A Fresh Template for Sunday Worship
- This may help: Don't Reopen Church...Reimagine Church
- A Reimagine Coaching Session with Phil Miglioratti
- Seven Components to Rethink Worship