LEADERSHIP LAB: Learn The Art of Facilitating Collaborative Prayer or Planning
Why this Lab?
More prayer like this is not the answer.
- Around-the-circle, pray-your-list, rinse-repeat.
Different praying is essential.
- Corporate. Conversational. Collaborative.
Worship-Bred ... Spirit-Led ... Scripture-Fed ... Corporate-Said ... Community-Spread
- A dynamic system; not a routine
- A dance not a repetition
Lab Content - -
- Body Building Column ~ Kick-Starting Pastoral Leadership in Prayer
- Body Building Bonus! ~ Five Reasons Why Pastors Struggle to Lead in Prayer
#CoachYourTeam: Share These #YourVoiceMatters Prompts
To help you reimagine...
- As you were reading, did this seem more relevant to you personally or to your role as a leader or change agent?
- Where do you agree? Disagree - and why?
- What did you read that resonates with the leading/guiding you have sensed recently from the Holy Spirit?
- How can you move from analysis to application to implementation?
- Who do you need to talk with about the ideas you have encountered here?
- Finish this sentence: "Jesus . . .
Askyour team/chrch/group/members to post their responses to the Mini-Course artciels/interviews/commentary as a way to begin a conversation of how to #reimagine...
SCROLL for additional Commentary. . .Resources. . . Replies