Consider this template:
Phil Miglioratti • The #ReimagineFORUM...
- Declare the sovereignty of God; that in all circumstances we trust the God who is:
- God and Savior -for body, soul and spirit
- Great Physician -heal, reveal insights for medical treatments
- Prince of Peace -quell panic, reduce fear, bring unity
- Wonderful Counselor - wisdom to decision-makers, comfort
- Ask for God's protection of your health, so that, you will be strong to serve/care-for others.
- Ask the Lord to guide your church leadership to reimagine how to respond to your community.
- In prayer: Daily online prayer "gatherings"
- With care: Delivering meals, shopping for elderly
- To share... the good news of Jesus
- Pursue the leading of the Holy Spirit in how to pray for those on the frontlines : First Responders Care-givers. Doctors. Testing (patients). Testing (vaccines).
- Pursue the leading of the Holy Spirit in how to pray for those who are serving on a national/international level: Scientists, Governors, Coordinators. Presidents of the Nations
- Pray "So that" prayers:
- Begin each prayer with a declaration you are praying "in the name (authority) of Jesus."
- When you have expressed your praise or petition, interject "so that," and explain how God's purposes and promises can be achieved through the requests you have made.
- "Lord God, I present these needs to you in the mighty name of Jesus; our Lord and Savior...
- "Reveal the path to a vaccine to scientists who are seeking new medical treatments to combat the virus...
- "SO THAT, many will be healed, this pandemic will be defeated, and the world will know that our God is a gracious, loving, caring God."
- For the Church:
- "Jesus, as we pray in your name, seeking your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven...
- "We humbly ask you to reveal to leaders in the Body of Christ new ways for the Church to respond to this crisis with our prayers, our love, and the good news of the Gospel...
- "SO THAT, many find hope and respond to your love with faith in Jesus our Savior."
Two Love-Your-Neighbor / Prayer-Care-Share resources for "Emergency" response
From the author the The Incarnational Church and one of our Coaching Sessions interviewees.
From a colleague . . .
A simple outward focused prayer template - -
- Pray for specific people (doctors,, care-givers, restaurant servers, pastors)
- Pray for specific problems they are facing (exhaustion, supplies, suddenly unemployed)
- Pray for specific places (nearby hospital, businesses, nursing homes, schools, churches)
- Pray with specific purpose (Heal/Help ...so that... they may trust you as they serve others)