Become an ABC Prayer Champion
Always Be Creative
When we are introduced to God in Genesis, God is creating something awesome and beautiful with a creative potential of its own.
When we gather people to worship God's attributes or wonder about God's word, to work with God on mission, we should always be creative.
Hear from different voices and envision with different visuals. Use questions to help build competent disciples.
Preach and pray through creative presentation or exploration of Scripture, Song, Story, Statement, Supplication ...
Prayer experiences must become:
- Spirit-led (yield, submit, follow)
- Worship-bred (sing songs that speak to God)
- Scripture-fed (launch each prayer from a passage)
- Corporate-said (an orchestral, not a recital)
- Community-shed (the holy huddle prayers for others)