And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)

Freeing. Encouraging. Empowering. 

Just a few words to describe this great new podcast! 

Hosts Ben Jack from Advance and Lizzie Burke from City Gospel Movements examine five myths about evangelism.

Receive updates and the release of each episode on the Exploring Evangelism Myths website. Catch up on the first episode here

Be sure to share this incredible resource with your network!

Is an Advance Group for You?

1. Do you have faith that the gospel has lost none of its power, and is the only way by which a person can know true life and salvation?
  2. Do you desire to communicate the gospel with clarity, through personal conversations or preaching from a platform?
  3. Do you long for opportunities to offer an invitation to receive the hope of the gospel, and see people move into eternal relationship with Jesus?
Need help getting your group started? Email David Jones for coaching on how to start your group.

WEBSITE UPDATE

Have you looked at the new look on the website? You can now find everything related to the Global Network of Evangelists at evangelist.global

New features allow you to easily share resources like the featured blog below by Rusty Wright on your social media, by email, or print them to share with those you meet, or invite someone to take the evangelism quiz and learn more about how God uniquely made them to share the Gospel!

Be sure to VISIT THE WEBSITE TODAY!

MONTHLY PRAYER CALL

Join fellow evangelists and those passionate about evangelism to pray together Thursday February 18, 2021. We would love to see you and pray with you!

Join by Zoom every third Thursday at 9am PST (5pm GMT)!

JOIN ZOOM CALL

The Power of Story in Sharing the Gospel

His response really surprised me.

My third year at Duke University, I wrote a paper for an Abnormal Psychology course about “A Biblical Therapy for Anxiety.”  Discovering personal faith my first year had helped me experience peace of mind in difficult circumstances.  My paper explored how faith could help treat psychological disorders.

I sent a copy of the paper to our textbook author, a prominent UCLA psychologist, Dr. James Coleman.  He liked it, read it to his students, and asked permission to quote from it in his revised textbook.

Parental skepticism

I picked my jaw up off the floor and said... [READ MORE]

Facebook
Instagram
Website
Email
YouTube
One Message, Many Expressions
We exist to identify, affirm, equip, and mobilize an international fellowship of evangelists.
The Global Network of Evangelists (GNE) is a ministry of the Luis Palau Association
Copyright © 2021 Global Network of Evangelists - Luis Palau Association, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in through NGA membership.

Our mailing address is:
Global Network of Evangelists - Luis Palau Association
PO Box 50
Portland, OR 97207

You need to be a member of The Reimagine Network to add comments!

Join The Reimagine Network

Email me when people reply –